The dazzle of waters and rocks - (gorges, mountains, villages and beaches) !!
This trip offers you a magnificent experience to everyone who like to be in contact with the wild natural beauty of Creta catching sight of nature’s alternations (gorges, mountains, villages and beaches)...
Meet all Creta exactly how you imagined it in 8 hours… and the trip starts, first stop the Saint Antonio’s gorge, after we have passed from the river’s barrage.
We continue and second stop is the picturesque village Spili, after we have crossed a mountainous path with amazing view.
Our third stop is the gorge of Kourtaliotis… And you will wonder… “Are we in Creta?” and we will say “Yes!”… Especially when will be at our fourth stop, to swim (if you want) at the beach of Souda, with view the Libyan sea or otherwise the South Cretan.
- BUS TYPE: 21 seats – Mercedes Sprinter
- PICKUP: your hotel (ask us)
- DEPARTURE: 09:00
- RETURN: 17:00
- DURATION BY BUS: Rethymno – Agios Antonios gorge (40min)
- Agios Antonios – Spili (40min)
- Spili – Kourtaliotis gorge (25min)
- Kourtaliotis – Beach of Souda (35 min)
- Beach of Souda – Rethymno (1hour)
- PHOTO: included
- COST: adult - 35€ | children (5-12) 25€
For Booking: (0030) 2831056672 & (0030) 6932439181