A large part of Unexplored Crete, and perhaps the most exciting, isto be found under the surface of the sea! To cross this border and get to know the beautiful landscapes and the inhabitants of the deep. All you need is a snorkel, a mask and a pair of flippers. Of course, if you have a diver’s certificate, you can rent full scuba-diving equipment and explore the underwater world with much more ease and to a greater depth.
After 12 years of work has made a new dive base in Petres, a place 15 min. away from Rethymno and 10 min. away from Georgioupolis. The day excursion to Petres begins with a pick up service from your hotel or corresponding place.
This beautiful place has been chosen for our activities as it is a very quiet and protected area on the north coast of the island. You will enjoy a perfect day in our dive base in Petres which provides you with all facilities including: pool, snack bar, showers, sunbeds and toilets.
Upon arrival at the base each guest receives his own personal mask, snorkel, fins, and wetsuit for the day before commencing their chosen ‘step by step’ activity.
Although the atmosphere is relaxed and funny, safety always comes first .Before the real dive into the sea there is time for the guests to become familiar with the equipment, we show them the skills and afterwards we make a demonstration in the pool. Our program in Petres this year includes a variety of boat and night diving for certified divers.
- Boat dive 42 Euro
- Cave dive 55 Euro
- Night dive 50 Euro
- 2 Dives + Equipment 100 Euro
- 2 Dives + Equipment (inc. Cave) 110 Euro
- Package of 6 boat dives 250 Euro
- Package of 10 boat dives 350 Euro
If you are young certified diver without a lot of dives and you are looking for Experience you feel with us satisfied and safe during the diving activity. Also we will remind you of what you learned in your basic course which is very often neglected in other Diving Centers.
The divers who had already Experience and dives in other places of the world you have the opportunity to compare our prices and services offered with what you saw before. It is important that our programs meets your needs and expectations.
- Pick up from your hotels to the diving base.
- General Briefing. Information about the dive site and the schedule programs.
- Distribution – demonstration of the equipment, briefing on dive 1
- Dive 1.
- Debriefing and log. At the end of the dive, you can change your tanks to be ready for the second dive and fill your log books.
- Break for relax. During this time you have the choice to eat something in our bar and enjoy the beautiful sun.
- Briefing on dive 2.
- Dive 2
- Debriefing and time for filling log books
- Free time before return. It is time to give us your comments about the day passed.
- Transfer back to the Hotel.